Whatever your problem; to arrange an initial consultation or speak to a physiotherapist please;
• Call: 020 8302 1178
• Email: email@example.com
Clinic and home based Adult Neurological Physiotherapy in Kent
Welcome to Neuro Physio Kent
Neuro Physio Kent can provide adult neurological physiotherapy at our clinic setting in Bexley, DA5 1LW, and in the community. Our clinic is based in Bexley Village with good transport links and car parking. We always aim to provide a high quality and friendly service whether in the comfort of your own home or clinic. We are committed to helping each individual reach their full potential for recovery and independence.
We are specialists in neurological rehabilitation so we can work with you to help you reach your full potential and improve function if you have suffered a Stroke or have a long-term condition such as Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy or Brain Injury. For a full list of conditions click on:
In addition we can help promote independence after a fall, fracture, or joint replacement surgery.
We accept self-referrals, and referrals from case managers, solicitors and insurance companies for clients undergoing personal injury claims. We can provide physiotherapy reports but do not undertake expert witness work.
The practice is based in Sidcup (inside the M25) and offers home visits to Bexley, Dartford and parts of Bromley and Greenwich Boroughs at no extra cost. Travel outside of this area incurs an additional cost.
- One to one therapy sessions with a specialist neuro physiotherapist
- One to one Pilate sessions
- Vestibular rehabilitation for vertigo and balance problems
- Advice on independent home exercise and stretching programmes and advice for carers on exercise, stretching and positioning programmes
- Help with setting up gym / swimming programmes
- Advice on use and provision of splints, mobility aids and wheelchairs
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Saeboflex arm training
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call 020 8302 1178 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
↑ Back to Top